DISH Network L.L.C. Privacy NoticeThis Privacy Notice (this “Notice”) explains how DISH Network L.L.C. and its affiliates collect, use and share information about DISH subscribers and others who visit DISH websites, view DISH advertisements, or interact with DISH products or services. In this Notice, the terms “DISH”, “DISH Network”, “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to DISH Network L.L.C. and its affiliates, which collectively own and/or operate the DISH® direct broadcast satellite television service and all other services that are available now or in the future from DISH (whether subscription, pay-per-view or otherwise). The term “you” refers to you as a subscriber to or user of our services. Your use of our services constitutes your acceptance of this Notice.This Notice does not apply to EchoStar Corporation or its subsidiaries or the Sling TV service, the dishNET satellite service, the dishNET wireline service, or any other product or service provided by DISH that is covered by a separate privacy notice.QUICK GUIDE TO CONTENTS
1. What Information Do We Collect About You?
2. How Do We Use Information About You?
3. What Information Do We Share with Others?
4. How Is Your Information Used for Advertising Purposes?
5. What Choices Do You Have?
6. Your California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) Rights
7. Your Nevada Privacy Rights
8. How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
9. How Long Do We Maintain Your Personal Information?
10. What Access Do You Have to Your Personal Information?
11. Who Can You Contact with Any Questions or Concerns?